There are many dos and don’ts after being in a car accident, suffering an injury, or finding out a loved one was hurt through medical malpractice. I’m going to cover all the dos and don’ts in my future blog posts. For now, I want to cover the ONE THING you should do today to make sure you’re protected tomorrow.
Keep Your Iowa Personal Injury Attorney on Speed Dial
Hiring an experienced attorney can take a big weight off your shoulders and for many personal injury lawsuits, it’s better if your lawyer can get started right away.
Unfortunately, there’s so much going on during those traumatic events that finding the right attorney ends up being one of the last things you get around to. That’s why I recommend that you add me to your phone contact list now so I’m easy to find in the future.
Most people always have their cell phones on them these days, so it’s the perfect place to store my contact information! If you’re on a mobile device while reading this, you just need to tap on my phone number 👉 515-246-8484 👈 and it will open on your phone. Just like when you’re getting ready to call someone. Instead of tapping on the “call” button, look at the options on your screen. You should have an option to “Add as Contact”. It’s that simple! I’d recommend adding me as “Attorney – Fred James” or “Lawyer – Fred James” then you’ll know how to quickly find me when it matters most!
Find out When You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
Wondering when you should contact a personal injury attorney? Although not an inclusive list, here are a few situations in which you should contact a lawyer. All of us at The James Law Firm can help answer your questions! Call us today at 515-246-8484.
Contact us today if you:
- Have suffered severe injuries.
- Are faced with expensive medical bills.
- Have experienced a loss of wages due to the injuries.
- Were notified that an insurance company disputes its policyholder’s liability or refuses to pay you
We’ll provide a case review and talk through the incident with you.
Contact us if you’ve experienced any of the following:
- Defective medical devices and/or products
- Delay in properly treating a medical condition
- Errors in blood tests or lab errors
- Given the wrong medication
- Improper administration and/or use of anesthesia
- Infections that are acquired while in the hospital
- Injury suffered while giving birth due to medical personnel
- Lack of oxygen when undergoing a medical procedure
Give us a call and we’ll talk about your own personal situation.
Contact us today your child has been diagnosed with the following:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erb’s Palsy
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Seizures or organ dysfunction
- Hearing impairment
- Internal brain hemorrhages as well as skull fractures
We will conduct a free case review. Let us know if you feel your child has been harmed due to doctor or staff negligence.
A wrongful death could happen from any of the examples above, along with these below:
- Nursing home negligence or abuse
- Work place or construction incident
- Unsafe working conditions
- Reckless drivers
- Defective products
- Car manufacturer errors
Contact us to talk about your family’s situation. We will conduct a free case review.
We will travel across Iowa to help you!
Insurance companies and hospitals have experts. You should too! If you’re a victim of a personal injury anywhere in Iowa, don’t hesitate to call us today at 515-246-8484. We represent clients in Des Moines, Davenport/Quad Cities, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Sioux City, Council Bluffs and more. We will travel to help you!